Tropical and Travel Medicine Series
For over 15 years, the Tropical and Travel Medicine Seminar (TTMS) Lecture Series reflects our core value of providing accessible educational programming to the Twin Cities medical community.
To receive alerts for upcoming lectures, follow us on Twitter using the hashtag #UofMTTMS.
There is no cost to attend, but RSVP is required. Please visit the individual TTMS page to register.
Undergraduate, graduate, and professional students, faculty, practitioners, and the public are encouraged to attend.
NEW LOCATION: Seminar Room in the Cancer & Cardiovascular Research Building
2231 6th Street SE, Minneapolis, MN 55455
Upcoming Seminars (6:00 - 8:00 pm)
- September 16: Refugees & Immigrants: At Home and Abroad
- October 14: Capacity Building in Primary Care and Community Health in East Africa
- November 18: Global Mental Health Abroad and in our Backyards
- December 16: Mental & Dental - Two Often Overlooked Areas in Global Health
- January 20: Hot Topics in Global Health
- February 17: TBD
- March 23: TBD
- April 20: TBD
- May 25: TBD