Tropical and Travel Medicine Series
Since 1999, the Tropical and Travel Medicine Seminar (TTMS) Lecture Series has been a tradition of Medicine Global Health, reflecting our core value of providing accessible educational programming to the widest possible audience. To receive alerts for upcoming lectures, follow us on Twitter using the hashtag #UofMTTMS.
There is no cost to attend. Undergraduate, graduate, and professional students, faculty, practitioners, and the public are encouraged to attend.
2025 East River Parkway
Minneapolis, MN 55414
Upcoming Seminars (6:00 - 8:00 pm)
- March 18: Interdisciplinary Global Health
- April 15: Immigrant and Refugee Mental Health
- May 20: Think Global - Tropical Medicine Resident and Presentations
- September 24: Viral Hemorrhagic Fevers including Ebola
- October 15: International Rotations
- November 19: Global Adolescent Health
- December 17: SocMed